Regarding the 0rigen of San Bartolomé de las Abiertas, we must mention that initially were two different cores. On the one hand, St. Bartholomew founded at the beginning of the 16th century, and by another, the open documented in the 15th century.

The village of San Bartolome has had several names over the centuries, at first it was called San Bartolomé Valdecelada and in 1578 step called San Bartolomé de la Raña. In the 18th century, after absorbing the neighbouring neighborhood, happens to be called San Bartolomé de las Abiertas.

In 1526 the area of San Bartolomé is populating because Talavera de la Reina gives population licenses to Juan de Arganda, Alonso Cabello and Juan de Cedillo, who come from Villaluenga.

[At the end of] 15th century built dwellings in the open where, at the same time is granted, by the Council of Talavera, a dehesa boyal; but being few neighbors, those of San Bartolomé, asked for be for two villages, since they need to have dehesa, and thus are given.

0
0
0
s2sdefault
powered by social2s