The formation of the village is situated in 1538, although in 1238 he appears in a document which shows a possible repopulation Mozarabic. Training is due to the transfer of land from the owner of the Palace to its colonists and vassals. In the mid-sixteenth century it belongs to child Pedro de Ribera, Chief King's accountant and major domo of the Queen, and in 1672 was granted the privilege of jurisdiction to Noez, separating it from Toledo and becoming a village.

0
0
0
s2sdefault