Layos Toledo was repopulated by Mozarabic being a farmhouse in the Sisla. Many of the farmland that were within the term of Layos, dedicated mostly to the cultivation of vineyards and cereals, belonged to religious institutions residing in the city of Toledo, as they were: the convent of Santa Maria Sisla , the monastery of Santo Domingo el Real, Santo Domingo el Antiguo and the convent of San Clemente; or several families who also lived in the city.
King Juan II granted the privilege of Juan Carrillo lordship and jurisdiction place on 12 September 1445. After dismembered of justice and jurisdiction of Toledo, to which he belonged, and gave him "justice and civil and criminal, grouper and mixed empire, rents, breasts and rights ", belonging to the lordship and reserving for himself the checkpoints, hundreds, orders, vacant and other rights belonging to the lordship and reserving for himself the checkpoints, hundreds, orders, and other mostrencos rights pertaining to the real Seorio. At the same time he ordered the neighbors and inhabitants of Layos that acknowledged and acogiesen Juan Carrillo as Lord.
By inheritance, the town of Layos happened to their children who sold soon after (1509), Francisco de Rojas. This was ambassador Reuyes Catholics, who in 1507 returned to Spain and was when he bought the villa in Layos among others and served until February 23, 1523 he died and passed on to their descendants.